Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ashford EDU 651

In the two weeks that I have been in my new class class titled Collaboration & Learning in a virtual environment, I have learned several things.
During week one, I had the pleasure of meeting new students whom of which are enrolled in the same program as I am. Three of my fellow classmates have joined me on facebook. I am very excited about our new friendship. I feel that we can support each other through this class and we will build a lifelong relationship in education. I also learned about several new tools for learning.
In week two, I am learning about wiki’s. This is a very new tool for me. I am having a hard time getting familiar with it. I really don’t want to lose points on my assignment, because I do not understand it. Several more of my classmates are experiencing the same problems as I. I just hope it all works out.

2 comments:

  1. You guys out there are performing a great job.
    ppi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful learning guys I’m a fan of your website.
    ppi claims letter

    ReplyDelete