Saturday, May 2, 2009

Earning My Masters

Being a teacher has been an exciting fun filled adventure for me. After I earned my undergraduate degree, I soon began teaching preschool kids. It was my first year out of school, so I was new to everything. It was difficult at first because I didn't know how everything went. I was sort of upset, because I had never received the proper training it took to be a successful teacher. I guess you would think since I graduated college I should have the accurate guidance. I was taught everything I needed to know. But every organization has its own rules and regulations that employees have to follow. I was just so lucky to have an assistant that had been there longer than I had. My assistant knew how everything went. She taught me the policy and regulations.

This is my second year teaching and it has been a blast. When I started my second year in August I knew what I needed to know to flourish.

I made my decision to continue my education recently. My reason for wanting to earn my Masters is because I would like to provide my student with better instruction and materials. I would like also to share my knowledge with my fellow co-workers and upper management. I want my students to be as successful as their their.

With anything new that you experience it can sometimes be a struggle to get adjusted. Once you become accustomed to that experience, other doors opens and allow an individual to see where they are headed and what they want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment